Problem in Trend

DEEBAN T

hi all, I'm facing a problem in trends of my factory talk view SE.. Its showing the actual value in trend but its not trending(charting) that value in chart... need the help... what may be the reason for that?

problem in trend

hi all, I'm facing a problem in trends of my factory talk view SE.. Its showing the actual value in trend but its not trending(charting) that value in chart... need the help... what may be the reason for that?

sorry guys... the problem was identified on that day itself.. someone has changed the X axis value in years... but i'm facing one more problem... when i'm opening the trend its charting, it disappears when I change the screen. when I come back it starts once again... Simply trend is not working poll historical server..

You need a data log and then you need to make sure the pen references the data log. This will allow the history of the trend to show. The only draw back is you have to go to the trend for it to start, doesn't auto start and I haven't seen a start up script (if you have a lot of trends) to do that for you.

everything is defined and ok. what abt pen source? live data or data log? If I select datalog i'm not getting the value of the tag...