plc

dwpang

Hi I am using Twidosuite for PLC programming and Vijeoplayer for HMI designing and have some problems.

Firstly, due to the rampant occurrences of black out in the plant, I have to record the black out time, or more specifically, the time which the black out occurred and the time duration which the black out occurred until power is restored. I tried using sw54 to 57, which are system bits for the time when power is lost, and I tried it on Twido simulator and it doesnt seem correct. I am also unsure whether this work on the HMI as the HMI has not arrived yet.

Regarding the time duration, I am clueless about getting the exact time to be retrieved when power is restored. If I am able to do that, I can just find the difference btw the time power is cut and the time power is restored. Besides, I cant use timer counter right? since power is cut and the PLC will not be working.

Secondly, I need to display a scheduled message every week. I would also like to know how it is done, as I have no idea on implementing this function.

Thanks guys in advance, as I am really troubled by these problems. Thanks once again.