Compact Logic system with Parker servo drive

AB2005

Hi

I am working to upgrade an old machine having 20 Parker servo drives. Some are HPC 5N and some are HPD 5N type. Problem which we are facing "how to make a communication loop between Allen Bradley Compact Logic PLC and Parker Servo drives". As these drives receive commands in ASCII codes, so we have selected PROSOFT brand comm module MVI69-GEC (Generic ASCII Ethernet for Compact Logix). I need some instructions from a person who have done such kind of job before that how to make a comm loop between PLC and drive and how to send/receive commands/values from drive.
Any kind of help would be highly appreciated.

Posting a manual or a link to a manual and communication specs on the servo drives would help a bunch.

The way the MVI69-GEC works is that it sends/receives ASCII data over a TCP socket connection. The programmer is going to need to know what to send the drive in order to establish (open) a connection, what to send the drive for commands (start, stop, reference, etc.), and how the drive will respond with each command.