how to use PLC5 program import tag

alfredxa

my company use A-B plc5,after we complete a program of a project,we
need import tag from plc5 program to RSview32,our company only have a computer can do it directly,it can open plc5 program tag database in rsview,so the computer can creat tag or folder in rsview project directly,but other computer must use the tools of RSlogix5 to export tag and use database import&export wizard of rsview32 tools to import tag to rsview project, in rsview we can open PLC5 progrm also,but can't find any tag ,it's empty .so I want konw what key or other things should be done can import tag from PLC5 program to rsview32 directly.

Last edited:

Similar Topics

Plant PLC has no reasonable stop start sequencer. There is 3 states, Available, Start & Stop. A 10 sec timer exists in the Stop Ladder that is...
Replies
Views
It's a PLC2/30 system, besides the regular I/O, it has a 1771-VHSC, 1771-KA2, and 1771-KE. You can PM me. TIA.
Replies
Views
I had a problem yesterday, the PLC5 lose the program, I did new download and re-start the process. Today, I get the crash log and I do not...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I need to program a PLC 5 to calculate the difference in percent between the highest and lowest of either 2 or 4 floating point...
Replies
Views
dear all, I have question, i realy need to help from everyone. Which cable I can use for upload/download program from PLC5/20 to Computer...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom