Red Lion Cub5

KKW

Hello!

Does anyone have a listing of the un-documented setup commands for the CUB5 series meters?

I'm trying to write a pc based program that will configure a Cub5 meter automatically. I have used a comm thief to watch the commands sent to a meter on Hyperterm. I see that the initial command for reading the configuration is *NxTULGP*
(where x is the Node address). This causes the meter to transmit a block of data that I'm having trouble decifering.

Red Lion has indicated that the information may not be available.

Can anyone help?

Thanks!

If Red Lion would not give the information to you, why do expect others to have it and share it?

@steve2000:
Sorry, I failed to mention that the data stream I am watching is the output from Crimson 2.

@RussB:
I don't expect anything. I was hoping someone might have it. The fact that Allen Bradley, National Instrument and others have drivers for the CUB5 tells me that at some point, thru some department at Red Lion, the information has likely been released. I am currently, and will continuing to pursue contact with Red Lion. But as an engineer, I always like to explore every option I can identify. Hence, this post(Thread)!

Thanks Guys!