SCADA to MASTER and SLAVE PLC communication

randheer1

Hi,

I have two PLCs connected each other, one is Master whose station ID is 1 and the other is Slave whose Station ID is 4.

By connecting SCADA to Master PLC will it be possible to get the Tags from Slave PLC?

What sort of PLCs are they, if they are true redundant processors then they may swap station ID automatically, if not, you could write code to do this.
Secondly some SCADA systems will allow redundancy so perhaps that’s worth looking at. What sort of SCADA system is it?

Chris

Similar Topics

I am trying to setup modbus tcpip comms in a scada pak 350, I am trying to poll data from a total flow and using the scada pak as a master. After...
Replies
Views
dear all, i will perform fat test on Master logic 200R PLC and scada system hardware,can anyone help me to do this procedures in correct...
Replies
Views
The SCADA system consists of 9 remote sites that have AB MicroLogix 1400 PLCs. They use CalAmp Viper SC 400 licensed freq setup for ethernet. We...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I am a radio guy working on a project where the integrator wants to bring on line their new polling computer but at the same time...
Replies
Views
Has anyone ever seen where you have a tag reading from the plc in scada. In this instance it's just a PEC, I set it up on one scada terminal and...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom