WinCC basics

krneki10

I finished program in Step 7 so I have to visualize it now in WinCC. I already created binary tags (5 digital inputs and 5 digital outputs), but now I'm stuck in Graphics Designer. I've only managed to insert simple switch, which works, but about other indicators and contacts, I have no idea how to use them. To be honest, I'm lost is so many settings and number of elements in library.

This is very complex to me, could you provide me some advices, simple guides or examples to make this work? See panel.jpg for process image.

Oh, and my scripting knowledge is unfortunately close to zero.

Thanks in advance!

Come on people, how hard can it be? I just need basic binary sensors which will change their colors and motor/pump which will indicate moving.

I'm really stuck here, I've already tried with several different properties in Graphics Designer but none seem to work.

The magic words are "color animation" for the status indicators.
You can also play around with "visibility animation" to make a screen view more dynamic.

HJTRBO's manual link may be the right one if you are using WinCC Flexible 2008. If you are using WinCC v7 or WinCC v11 you have to find the appropriate manual.

Come on people, how hard can it be? I just need basic binary sensors which will change their colors and motor/pump which will indicate moving.

I'm really stuck here, I've already tried with several different properties in Graphics Designer but none seem to work.

Here's example from my GD V 6.2.2.0

+ View / Toolbars / V Objects
= Objects appears

+ Standard / Circle (for example)
+ Properties / Colors / Background color / Light Bulb
+ Select Dynamic Dialog

Now, if you want different dynamic colors on the circle, select Analog.
In expression/formula area:
Browse and select your analog tag.

+ Press Add-button to add ranges and colors to the circle.

+ Apply
= Done!

Kalle