WinCC migration request

krneki10

I have two old WinCC projects which were created with WinCC v5.1 I believe. Unfortunately I use version 7.0 so I cannot open them to see how they are done.

Could anyone be so kind and do quick migration for me? I don't need all the details just picture in Graphics Editor and connection of tags to elements.
They are available on this link: http://www.qfpost.com/file/d?g=mvVIvclm2

Thanks in advance!

Your going to have a hard time finding someone to volunteer their
Time for this (your will probably have to pay someone)
You have to go from v5 to v6 to v7
That's the way I remember it
V5 uses sybase and v6 and 7 uses SQL

Good luck

Similar Topics

Hi Guys, I recently got put into a project where I was to use WinCC as a HMI to integrate with Allen Bradley PLC. I currently have a 30day trial...
Replies
Views
I'm trying to migrate a ProTool program to WinCC Flexible 2008 Advanced and when I open WinCC and say open a ProTool project, I get 2 errors. The...
Replies
Views
I have a Pro Tool Pro application in which I succesfully migrated to 2008 WinCC flexible advanced. I have used ProToolPro extensively but am...
Replies
Views
I have a Pro Tool Pro application in which I succesfully migrated to 2008 WinCC flexible advanced. I have used ProToolPro extensively but am...
Replies
Views
Hello I have a problem when I try to convert a protool project in wincc flexible. I receive the next error: 14:44:44.78 General Error ...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom