Wincc Flex Db Dbbsequence?

Tommycai

I was looking at a tag in an HMI and it goes to a DB [Dbb sequence] B19, but I didn't see any type of DB Sequnce in the simatic manager . How can I trace this tag back. or can someone point out a location that explains how this works? Thanks.

The square brackets indicate that the tag uses address multiplexing.
The value in the tag "DBB sequence" points to the DB number.
I am guessing that the address after the brackets is DBB19 (byte 19) and not B19.
So if "DBB sequence" contains the value 10, then the full address is DB10.DBB19.
Post a screenshot from the tag address dialog.

Similar Topics

I'm continuing my Siemens education. I need some help with compatibility details. My customer has a machine that was made by a company no longer...
Replies
Views
Hello all. I mainly work with Siemens PLC's and panels for our machines. But now I am faced with a pilot project that has to be as price friendly...
Replies
Views
Hi Folks. I have an older application that weighs pallets and prints labels for them. We used to capture the time/date of weighing, but we...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have WinCC Felxible 2008 SP5 installed on my Windows 10. I want to program Simatic panel TP177B using USB transfer cable. But i can't...
Replies
Views
Hi, Is there a tool out there to convert exported CSV files from HMI Alarms to new WinCC tags with alarms ? Kind regards, C
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom