Omron EJ1 Devicenet

jrexrode

Has anyone here set up the Omron EJ1 temp controllers on Devicenet using RSNetworx. I can get the Omron DNET adapter to communicate properly using the simple allocation method as long as I don't mix the 2 loop and 4 loop modules, but when I mix the modules, things seem to get screwy. I haven't been able to find an EDS file for the Omron comm adapter either.

Similar Topics

I am working on a project using a NB screen and NX1P2 PLC. I am having a really hard time getting a real number to properly translate through to...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am facing an error inside Omron Network Configurator. I have 2 PLC communicate each other using ethernet cable, send signal using Network...
Replies
Views
I have a strange Kepware issue I have been dealing with for a few weeks. I have Kepware setup with the Omron NJ Ethernet driver and reading in...
Replies
Views
hi dear all hope you all are fine I have a problem with my CJ1M cpu11 ETN. it stop communication with PC over ethernet. ETN unit all indications...
Replies
Views
Hi There. I have PC to get few tags from PLC into C# windows forms application. What is the best and fastest way? I could not find Omron in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom