Servo Motion Reconfiguration

amir-a

G'day All,

The problem I am having is that I can not define new points for a servo to follow. I need to add that the software I am working with is Mitsubishi GX Developer. I have been trying to set new route points using data registers which "I think" controls the servo motion. The reason is that the program checks for a specific data register (D4824) to determine the servo position (rung 130)

ojpcuf.jpg

However rung 107 shows that:
D4824 = D4820 + D4822
&
D4822 = 0 (SM400 is always true so D4822 is constant)
D4820 = D4810 / D100

21cv4ed.jpg

And from Rung 152:
D100 = 1000 (Constant)

303ere1.jpg

And Rung 74 the main one :)
D4810 = U0C/G802

2cf6p03.jpg

So I am guessing I should somehow reconfigure the program to generate desired numbers on Buffer memory U0C/G802 for the required points to be added to servo motion. But U0C/G802 is not repeated anywhere else in the program and I do not know how I can do it.I also need to mention that we are using Mitsubishi MR-J3-40B servo drives.

I hope this has provided enough information and thank you in advance for your help :site:

Last edited:
what CPU are you using?
What is the module order and part number? (rack layout)
Which version of GX developer are you using

CPU is:
Q10UDEHCPU
And I use GX Developer 8.78G

If you mean servo part number; it is unfortunately enclosed and literally not accessible.
And could you please tell me what is module order and where I can find it?

Tnx.