Control DKC03.1 via profibus DP

The_Harlequin

Hi,

I have a S7315-2DP cpu connected to a Indramat DKC03.1 via profibus DP. Now I'm wondering how to control the motor. Unlike DKC01.1, this drive doesn't have analog input interface, so I think I must control the motor via the profibus? I have the GSD file and have putted DKC03 on the profibus line. Communication works, I can monitor/modify 2 words (IW256 and QW256). But how does this works?

On DKC01.1 there is a "Drive enable" signal, but on DKC03.1 there is no drive enable signal, how do I enable the drive??

Thanks in advance

Last edited:
Hi,
try www.google.se
with "DKC03.1"
First hit:

"http://www.boschrexroth.com/country_units/america/united_states/sub_websites/brus_dcc/documentation_downloads/ProductDocumentation/LegacyProducts/Drives/DKC01/DKC03.1/Firmware/PDP03/PDP03_FKB1.pdf

Page 40

Okej, it would be nice. DKC03.1 drives does only have 3 inputs (zero switch, left and right limit switch). 2 analog outputs but no analog inputs (it was via the analog input I controlled the motor with DKC01.1, 0-10V -> 0-7500rpm).

DKC03.1 doesn't have any kind of external signals that control the motor directly, so I think the profibus DP is the only way to control the motor. I will read a little bit more in the manual!

Hi,
try www.google.se
with "DKC03.1"
First hit:

"http://www.boschrexroth.com/country_units/america/united_states/sub_websites/brus_dcc/documentation_downloads/ProductDocumentation/LegacyProducts/Drives/DKC01/DKC03.1/Firmware/PDP03/PDP03_FKB1.pdf

Page 40

Thanks! It works now... But I get the message "Drive halt" when I try to execute JOG command.

GSD files

Hi,

I have a S7315-2DP cpu connected to a Indramat DKC03.1 via profibus DP. Now I'm wondering how to control the motor. Unlike DKC01.1, this drive doesn't have analog input interface, so I think I must control the motor via the profibus? I have the GSD file and have putted DKC03 on the profibus line. Communication works, I can monitor/modify 2 words (IW256 and QW256). But how does this works?

On DKC01.1 there is a "Drive enable" signal, but on DKC03.1 there is no drive enable signal, how do I enable the drive??

Thanks in advance
Hi, I see you have the gsd files, I need the file ECO310_2.gsd and ECO3100.gsd, where I can download? Or you can send me?
[email protected]
Sorry my english