Siemens Modbus RTU

karl84

Hello good people,

Sorry, sorry and sorry, more Siemens grumbles I'm affraid. Using S7 1200 with an CM1241 RS485 module and an Alen Bradley Power Flex 4M inverter. So back to the issue in hand set up a Modbus Load, Modbus Master run the program and modbus fault 8180 (Port fault). So look through the CM1241 properties nothing to really state Port location. Tried Port 11, 12 and 13. (Hardware) 268 nothing not a thing. I get know transmit recieve indicator on the module so highly sure it's the module configuration. So their you go people all help welcome.

Cheers

Karl

Similar Topics

Hi all, Currently having trouble getting a speed reference to write over modbus to an Omron M1... I can successfully write a run command and...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Happy belated turkey day! I have an ET200SP PLC with serial unit. We read out date from two energy meters using modbus RTU. We run a...
Replies
Views
I have 3 control panels made by an OEM, they are all identical and have a Siemens S7-1200 PLC with a Siemens CB-1241 Modbus card talking to 2...
Replies
Views
Dear Members , I am using a S7-1200 with a communication module CM-1241 , I want to read / write data from few MODBUS devices like PH meter ...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I have being trying in vein for the past 4 weeks to get a modbus master block to work on my IPC427. I have exhausted google search in...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom