ctc hmi touch pad replacement help

bwiring

I am trying to replace the touch pad portion (part# p23touch) of a ctc p21-012ar hmi and all is going well except the ribbion cable on the new one has a plastic female pin style connector on it. The old ribbion cable has no connector on it and it slides into a plastic locking type connector on the hmi.Has anyone run into this problem? Any suggestions?

Similar Topics

Hi, I have an old unit HMI with model PA10T-133 (PA Powerstations series). 1. I just have an inquiry whether which particular software to use...
Replies
Views
I am taking over a CTC Interact project. All I have to start with is the LRP file. I do not know what version it was written in. It was done...
Replies
Views
Hello, I have a CTC HMI model P21-2B1-A4-1D3, I want to know what software version I need to edit application and where can I download it?
Replies
Views
I'm involved in a new project where there are CTC HMIs. Unforntunatley I don't have the model #s. They appear to be similar to PVs. I do have...
Replies
Views
I Have a vendor trying to push parker CTC HMI. We use about 30 touchscreens a year. Want to know what people think of the CTC. Thanks, dennis
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom