faceplate motor

samsam

Dear friends ,
Im trying to find out the solution , Im using factory talk site edition and trying to create only one faceplate of the motor ( Start / Stop button ) , and creating on the display 7 pumps (Graphics ) when i press on the created graphic of the motor a pop-screen will open which is nothing but faceplate of motor (start / stop button ) my main issues are i want to use one pop-upscreen (motor face plate ) to start one by one all seven pumps with one pop-upsreen i dont want to create pop-up screen for each pump .
Please need your all support in this matter and it will be more helpful rather to give any sample or screen shot which can be easily understandable.

Im using FACTORY TALK VIEW STUDIO ( SE EDITION )

waiting for your support

SAM

my main issues are i want to use one pop-upscreen (motor face plate ) to start one by one all seven pumps with one pop-upsreen i dont want to create pop-up screen for each pump .
I would create a graphic screen with one pump, then copy that 6 times, then for each pump create a "Touch" control that causes that Pump Motor Start-Stop Controls to pop up. Each pump will need its own Start-Stop, or you will have to use a function block to change the pump addresses.

Dear lancie
thanks for urn reply can u give seen shoots for the function block and to give address just sample if possible.
thanks
Sam

Sam, No, sorry but I cannot create any examples as I do not have access to the FactoryTalk software.