Probably been asked many times

Hi people,

I was hoping that someone could point me in the right direction of where I could get hold of a copy of the Lasal programming software for the Sigmatek range of processors? I will find out later today the actual model of processor when I visit site but I am having a nightmare trying to get the software as they only supply it to the OEM, who have gone bust!!

Any assistance is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Ian Stones
Clarian Automation Ltd.

Similar Topics

Hello guys, C# developer here, and I've been dropped into the middle of the PLC programming sea and I need to fix a lifeboat asap ;) Hardware...
Replies
Views
As Australia, Malaysia and Singapore start off the new year I thought it might be fun to learn more about the people on the group. We gain just...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I want to do a change to a WinCC SCADA application that we have running at our place. All I want to do is change some text but I'm...
Replies
Views
I am developing a modification for our production lines for OEE, when the line stops i move the current Date/Time to my DB and when the line...
Replies
Views
Hi, I am just doing an assignment for my college course and I have just one silly question. On an Allen-Bradley PLC5 what exactly is forced I/O...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom