Ft veiw studio me

kbn_120184

HI
IMAGE ONE IS GRAPHICS WHICH I HAVE MADE IN FT VEIW STUDIO BUT WHEN I AM RUNNING THIS APPLICATION I AM GETTING IMAGE 2
which is not complete so how can i get this image completely.

screen 1.jpg test message 2.jpg

I see you only have two displays, try to run them individually without running the application and let us know what happens. have you configured your shortcuts.
You have the same error in both figures "The item is no longer available:A", please check that.

Are you trying to run this from runtime or development? Have you went to "Startup" under the "Systems" folder and specified what screen to display when the application is started?

Similar Topics

HI EVERYBODY I have done graphics part i have to communicate bit wise with tags i cant able do it if i add .0 in brackets aswell as i have shown...
Replies
Views
HI EVERYBODY how to communicate with individual bits (0-31).i am using control logix 5000 to communication with factory talk veiw studio me .i am...
Replies
Views
hi i have made two sreens with two transparent buttons on it .so if i click first button i am going to first screen and if i click second button i...
Replies
Views
hi how to do diagnosis in factory talk studio me edition to show cpu, i/o modules(communicating on controlnet 1756-CNB) in graphics. i have PLC...
Replies
Views
HI i have made graphics as shown in image now i just want to ask what status i have to show in GRAPHICS IN first box like cpu,power supply...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom