PV+1500 question

angi

Hi

there are some question about PV+:

1. I import a Motor sample from libaray, what I want is go to another screen when I press the sample. when I open animation function, the "touch" tab was grayed out. how to make this happen?

2. when I double click the motor sample, the property window was shown up, but it was a "PolyLine" property window, why?

thanks

Hi

there are some question about PV+:

1. I import a Motor sample from libaray, what I want is go to another screen when I press the sample. when I open animation function, the "touch" tab was grayed out. how to make this happen?

thanks

Hi,

I don't have a "touch" option available at all. I have never seen that with Factory Talk View Studio

The options I have under animation are;

Visibility...
Colour...
Fill...
Horizontal Position...

etc

2. when I double click the motor sample, the property window was shown up, but it was a "PolyLine" property window, why?

thanks

The motor symbol is created out of multiple Polylines...

The easiest way to do this in factorytalk is to have a goto display button on top of the motor or whatever picture you have and then make this button invisible.

Mark

The easiest way to do this in factorytalk is to have a goto display button on top of the motor or whatever picture you have and then make this button invisible.

Mark

Agreed Mark, thats what we do on our PV+ projects for tooltips for level instruments as well. Just click on the status bubble and a small box pops up with the tag information.

Just a goto button in transparency over the top.

Same for Pump and Valve Auto/Manual Control.

Mark

But don't use the animation --> visibility setting to make it invisible, as you won't be able to access it at runtime.

The button should be invisible because of the colour it is, or its "back style" is set to transparent :)

I don't have a "touch" option available at all. I have never seen that with Factory Talk View Studio

"Touch" is available in SE but not ME

Thanks Guys
I got it fixed, just set as "Transparent" for the Goto Button, it should work.