S5 95u Siemens

bekirhamza

Hi,
I am from Turkey, my name is Bekir, i hope that you may help me, i have scheer cnc panel 99 model recently i have error message on screen " error on siemens pc transfer " this machine used s5 95u siemens plc,
i controlled all of cable and motors bla bla but i dont have any fault i guess that plc has a problem
What is your idea for the problem ?
thank you.

Hi Bekir.

If you have a programming PC with STEP5, you can try and hook it up to the S5-95U on the port that the panel uses.

If STEP5 can connect OK, then the panel has gone bad.
If STEP5 cannot connect, then check if the PLC is running OK otherwise (RUN = green light), and the machine is OK (inputs and outputs activate as they should). If that is the case, then maybe the port on the S5-95U is defective.

hi
plc is running ( green light ), the same error came, how i enable plc port may be port of plc defective i guess that port of plc dont working what i do what should i do.

Hi Bekir.

If you have a programming PC with STEP5, you can try and hook it up to the S5-95U on the port that the panel uses.

1: Did you try what Jesper suggested?

2: Have you checked if the program in the CPU is lost?

3: Is it an EPROM in the CPU slot?

4: What is the MLFB number of the CPU?

The enabling of the port happens in the PLC setup program, the parameters are normally assigned in DB1.

Please answer all these questions, we need as much relevant info as possible to be able to help you.

Kalle

Hi, thanks a lot for helping
i find my problem , my problem is plc cable with connetion pc broken i changed the cable my problem is solved thanks a lot for helping and readig..