PanelView Plus 1000 - 24 vdc Terminal Block

Rob S.

I know this is a dumb question. Many of times I would send something out to get repaired , and forget to take off the terminal block , fearing that it would not come back with the terminal plug.

I have a Panelview Plus 1000 2711P-RP2 Series C Rev. A
Logic Module. Would anybody know the part number for this
24 vdc terminal plug ?

I know if I called my distributor , they would be confused and it would take forever.

Thanks so much.

The 3-position DC plug for the PanelView Plus Series A through D logic modules is part number 2711P-RTBDC3.

(Knowledgebase link, TechConnect required)

That part number is actually a bag of 10.

In my former career, I kept a bunch of these in my desk for exactly this sort of situation. I'll bet your guys do too.

Last edited:
Gotta say a big thanks for this thread...

I've been searching hi and lo for a lost wireless mouse dongle...

I just decided to look at this DC power plug on my PV1000, and there was the dongle plugged into it.

Geez, this forum is great! thanks guys.