Abb ai810

zeddie

I'm pretty new to use PLC. I have a ABB AI810-card with module TU810. Do anyone know if I can use a separate 24V supply from a miniature circuit breaker in a 24V distribution cabinet. This supply is not the same supply as the supply to the AI-card. Do I have to connect the zero from distr.-cabinet to the AI-card?

Is it not possible to distribute the 24V directly from TU810, or maybe another TU-module?

Similar Topics

I have TEMP TRANSMITTER SC631/TMT192-A, CAN I CONNECT IT TO ABB AI810 MODULE. WHEN I AM DOING THIS, RTD SHOWING EITHER MIN OR MAX VALUE...
Replies
Views
does anyone have an install or know if/where i can download it for the following "ABB PS501 Control Builder Plus V2.3 " the software was a free...
Replies
Views
Hello, It is mandatory to use VFD IF i use IE5 electrical motor? What happens If connect it directly as delta without VFD? Please look at motor...
Replies
Views
Hi hoping someone can assist me with current issue I am experiencing with an ABB drive. Problem I’m experiencing is a ABB drive supply a large...
Replies
Views
Hello all, I have an ABB PLC (PM573) and it has without MC card. I need to take backup from PLC to PC (in automation builder v2.7 ). My...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom