Intouch 8.0 with SP2

bayeibrahima

Hello to all
I've tried to install Intouch8.0 in a PC with Win7 32bits; but I have no suuces
I'm new with Intouch; please can someone help me solve my problem
Hope to read you soon.Best regards

Is this for a runtime application or development?

If this is for development:
Have you tried using a virtual PC? I do a great deal of development in Intouch and have to support multiple versions (7.0, 8.0 9.5, etc....). I use virtual PCs for all of my development using XP as the guest OS.

Two downsides to using a virtual machine:
1. You have to install a licensed copy of XP on it.
2. You would really only use this for development not in a production environment, unless you had no choice.

If this is for a production machine:
I would just upgrade to a version of Intouch that is supported on Windows 7.

Hope this helps.

Hello habadeer? thanks for your reply
it's for a production environement in order to monitor and Control the process,
is not any other solution?

we are running intouch 10.1 sp 3 for win 7 compatibility with no issues. with 10.1 sp 2 we were having issues with distributed alarms working. our distributer recomends 10.1 for win 7.