Allen Bradley 1749-RTD - repair

PCS

Hi guys.
I am interested in the possibility of a series of modules repair Allen Bradley SLC 500 In particular, the 1749-RTD and all analog input and output moduls.
Is there anyone on the forum who can give me advice on the most common causes of damage RTD cards? Is the most frequent damage of the transmitter analog / digital?
Also looking for companies specialized in the repair of modules AB.
Regards.

Similar Topics

Dear community, I am trying to find a tool for Allen-Bradley PLCs similar to SiVArch for Siemens PLCs to automatically generate faceplates and...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, new to forum. Since very long time i having issue with 1734-AENT module, after some period of time its keep stuck in error (simmilar...
Replies
Views
Hello, I am new here. I am trying to find good places to sell some surplus items that I have that isnt through ebay. Does anyone have any sources...
Replies
Views
Hi all, installed on chassis A17 an A/I from Allen-Bradley , problem is what ever I do , all channels are sticked on value 39.9 and cannot change...
Replies
Views
I have a 1769-L24ER-BB1B and I am trying to flash it to 34xx, its flashing red and faulted, when I try to flash it I get a popup stating it needs...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom