OT : Multi Domain Single Sign On

RheinhardtP

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Hey guys,

I was wondering if anybody here has had any experience with single sign on software that is used to authenticate users over multiple domains.

We currently have process control machines sitting on different domains that need to authenticate users that access the machines from different domain. There is no trust relationship between the domains.

I have heard of software that can do this but is struggling to find any solutions

Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Rheinhardt

The problem i am facing is that i have users sitting in domain x that need web access to a machine in domain y. There is no login for them on domain y. We dont have the option of moving them to domain y as well, their workstation exist in domain x.

The alternative is to create additional users and roles in domain y. That would mean they must first access a machine on domain y and then open the web page.

Rheinhardt