Micrologix datalog retrieval

heutinck

Hey everyone! I'm having a problem with the datalogs in a micrologix 1500 LRP. It seems that the only available way to retrieve the data in these logs is to connect on with the AB log retireval software locally. I need to be able to dial up the modem connected to the PLC and retrieve the data using a script file or a program that is able to run off a scheduler without any input from an operator. The tough problem is that RSLinx will not access the DLS: section of memory. I need to find some form of software that can communicate DF1 protocol.

If anyone knows of somewhere I could either download the software of buy it, it would be gretly appreciated.

Thanks Tim.

The problem is the port is set up to talk DF1 because of the remote dail in abilities. I have also not been able to get the data out of the datalog into a string to send in ascII to the server as of yet.