OT: Possible Job Opportunity

Steve Etter

Lifetime Supporting Member + Moderator
Before I begin, let me say that I have no interest in this in any manner and I know nothing more than what I am stating below.

Yesterday I received an unsolicited email from a headhunter describing a couple of job opportunities - one in Memphis, TN and the other doesn't say. Both sound like good opportunities for seasoned PLC programmers with AB background. I personally have no interest in changing positions right now but thought I would pass the information on.

If anybody wants more info, please PM me and I will forward you what I have. Once again, I have no more information than is in the email or any connection to the involved parties.

Steve

very nice of you to pass that on. if you hear of an opportunity in alberta, canada, just let me know lol