Panelbuilder32 upload issue

DUNK

Any way I can change the timeout setting when uploading from a paneview terminal. This is the error I am getting. It is uploading fine but I guess it is too slow.

pviewss.jpg

Well I'm no Ethernet expert, if this is on a network I'm sure there are a host of reason why you could get that error. Hopefully the Ethernet gurus will check in here.

Have you tried connecting directly to the Ethernet port? ( with a crossover cable)

Have you tried the serial port? If there is not a printer connected to it then the DF1 driver
and a straight thru cable should work.

Last edited:
The first question I would ask is what is your IP/Gateway/Subnet Mask and what is that of the PV? If they are on different networks it becomes an issue.

2nd...Can you ping the PV?