software problems

Hercules

I can't get my windows 7 to communicate with my telemecanic sr3 b261db. do I need to load an update or what is there that I can do?

http://www2.schneider-electric.com/sites/corporate/en/products-services/automation-control/products-offer/range-presentation.page?c_filepath=/templatedata/Offer_Presentation/3_Range_Datasheet/data/en/shared/automation_and_control/zelio_soft.xml&p_function_id=11&p_family_id=150&p_range_id=542&f=NNM1:Software~!NNM2:pAC+%26+PLC+Programming+Software~!NNM3:Zelio+Soft#

Heres the lik to v4.5
It has been windows7 (32-bit) compatible since v4.3
Remember that when you plug in ur usb programming cable and it looks for a driver, point it manually to the usb driver folder in your zeliosoft directory. Then under the transfer menu in the software go to configuration and point the software to the right com port. should work after that