Need help with Modbus TCP communication (Siemens - TSX)

userxyz

Hi,

I Have a TSX Premium with ethernet card and a Siemens PLC with a CP343-1 ethernet card. Both can speak Modbus.

Anyone who have done this before, setting up a Modbus communication ? On the Siemens side there are Modbus functions in the library, but how does it works on the TSX side, anyone has good manuals or examples or something that can help.

Kind regards,
C

2012-08-31-793.jpg

hh

samples.jpg

hi,

i have a tsx premium with ethernet card and a siemens plc with a cp343-1 ethernet card. Both can speak modbus.

Anyone who have done this before, setting up a modbus communication ? On the siemens side there are modbus functions in the library, but how does it works on the tsx side, anyone has good manuals or examples or something that can help.

Kind regards,
c

View attachment 23809