Siemens PLC ladder

mariobo11

Hello to everyone!

I am new at forum and im looking for some help about Siemens ladder logic.

Until few days ago i worked with Allen-Bradley PLCs and with RSLogix and FactoryTalk. Like i changed my work place i am switched on SIEMENS PLC and i have plenty questions.

I would like to know is there any instruction in Siemens that works just like AB SCP instruction?

Thanks for the answer. I read this and it helped me in some way. Is there any free online book i can download to learn something more about it.

Thanks.

There's plenty of info on the Siemens website but it's not the best website to navigate. you could do worse than searching this forum and trying to get hold of some code examples to look at. It's much easier to learn if you see how other people have achieved things.

There's lots of code examples and other great tips lurking within this forum. Just search and ask, search and ask... ;-)

There's plenty of info on the Siemens website but it's not the best website to navigate. you could do worse than searching this forum and trying to get hold of some code examples to look at. It's much easier to learn if you see how other people have achieved things.

There's lots of code examples and other great tips lurking within this forum. Just search and ask, search and ask... ;-)
Thanks for advice :) If you have any other tip im willing to listen.

Which Siemens PLC are you using?

S7-300

I have that CPU: 6ES7314-1AG14-0AB0