Revision # for a Fanuc R30iA controller Main Board?

peelseeds

I am trying to setup robot DCS, when I configure my safety Enet Module in RSLogix5000 the Revision # is something I'm unsure of. how do I go about finding this information?

update here:

I was able to suck the information from the MODULE INFO tab in RSLogix5000 and I had the revision set correctly but for some reason I still see a yellow "!" beside my module. (safety Ethernet Module in the robot controller, port2)

I had to set my PLC Ethernet submask to 255.255.0.0 in order to see the safety module because the 3 byte in the IP address had to different then the regular Ethernet module in the robot(port 1).

According to my fanuc manual, it tells me I need to "reset ownership" from RSLogix5000 in the module safety tab. when I try to do this I am faced with: " Failed to perform the required operation. Path destination unknown.

if I check my IP settings in the PLC and Robot controller, they are pointing correctly. if I can suck the information from the module, how come RSLogix doesn't see it as configured?