Powerflex 753 and DeviceLogix

pauly

I am having a problem opening the DeviceLogix editor from Drive Explorer. When I try I get the following message:"Failed to create Interface to DeviceLogix Editor!" Has any body had the same problem? If so what am I doing wrong? I am using the USB converter to the DPI port

Excerpt from AB technote 450506 (access Everyone):

"It means that another PC is connected to your drive and has the DeviceLogix editor open and animating.

Only one PC at a time is allowed to run DeviceLogix on a drive."

This doesn't make any sense

Yeah thanks for the reply, I saw this on the Rockwell forum. I am not sure what this means. I only have my laptop connected to the drive.

Yeah thanks for the reply, I saw this on the Rockwell forum. I am not sure what this means. I only have my laptop connected to the drive.

Ah. Sorry! I haven't used the software myself. I'll look around a bit more and if I see something else I'll post it here for you.

Check to see if your drive firmware and your version of drive executive is compatible. Make this check on the AB website.

I have had version and firmware issues similar to that on 750 series drives.