ML 1100 LCD Not changing

Hojland

I have a Ml1100 and have prg the LCD, but i can´t get the lcd to update the nummber from my program. It just stays on 3 even that the nummerber is different. When i press the esc key it updates....help

When i press the esc key it updates....help
Normally, the ESC key moves focus out of the current menu and back to the previous menu, or in some cases it cancels an entry or change.

What keys on the LCD did you tell your program to use? It sounds like you used the ESC key as a program input key. Many PLCs with LCD displays allow defining the LCD display buttons ESC, OK, ^, v, <, and > as any program switch or pushbutton. It sounds like you need to read Chapter 5 in the MicroLogix 1100 User Manual, page 5-128, User Defined LCD Screen.

MicroLogix 1100 LCD Screen.jpg

Last edited: