Deadman switch enclosure

Brijm

Lifetime Supporting Member
Is there anyone, who makes a generic handheld HMI enclosure with a deadman switch. I would imagine, that it would have to be plastic for weight.

I will need to communicate with an AB PLC... and would like to use a G307K Hmi from redlion, but need a dead man switch... I would prefer not to have to buy software, but my search didn't turn up too much for pre-made teach pendant like HMI's.

Thanks, that is about the only thing I found as well... I was hoping for something a little more generic... (also, the first page I looked at didn't mention the deadman switch, and I thought it got phased out of the old unit).

I think we may be changing the guarding though, so it may be a mute point now.
In any case,