Allen Bradley Message Board Recomendation

kirk

Lifetime Supporting Member
I am looking for a message board that is compatible with RSlogix 500 tags.

I have a few Micrologix 1500's networked together. I need a message board that I can place on the production floor that displays some information. I need a message board that will work with the Ethernet connection and display some Floating point tag values.

I know that Allen Bradley makes an InView, BUT it requires everything to be converted to ASCII. The logic is clumsy and cumbersome and I don't want to do it again.

What are y'all using?

How big? Do you have a SCADA already in place? I think Red Lion had a device that would allow you to display information on a HDTV.

How big? Do you have a SCADA already in place? I think Red Lion had a device that would allow you to display information on a HDTV.

I don't have a SCADA in place, just a network of 4 Micrologix 1500's and a Panelview (not even a PanelView PLUS)