Reset a QuickPanel by Total Control

Earthscape

This belongs to a client who apparently had to order it from Nintendo. It was used, and came with an IP on it already. I'm looking to add it to their control network, as they have many of these installed currently, but I need to change the IP. I get nothing at the Splash screen, and don't know where else to look. Anyone know how to either reset this or give it a new IP ?

It is a CQPICTDE0000-A, Model # 2990045-01.

Thanks guys.

Nevermind, I found it. FYI, if you ever have to deal with these devices, touch all 4 corners of the screen for a few seconds and it'll kick into configuration mode. The setup is all done from that screen.

Similar Topics

Hi to everyone! I have a trouble to Go Online with my QuickPanel IC755CS (I can ping it - connection via Ethernet is fine) the reason is dialog...
Replies
Views
I was loading a program onto an XE1e2 PLC and it got stuck on these two windows and won't progress. It won't let me connect from the PC to reload...
Replies
Views
Hi all, i have recieved some 4RF Aprisa SR+ ethernet radios from a customer to configure. Issue is that they are used and have non-default...
Replies
Views
Hi Guys, I have a 1769-L24-QBFCB1 that has the OK light flashing on the embedded counter module. The manual states it is a resettable fault, but...
Replies
Views
We are using RED LION HMI Since las 15 years. To day we have found that My log file has data up to 22 Mar 2024 1:16. Then After new Log File is...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom