Crimson Data log

hoy7t

Crimson data logger is a really good tool.

I have an array of many items, each item has many attributes - which are stored in tag arrays.
I will create a data log for each item and log several array tags for each item.

I am creating data log content lists (at least for now) by right click - toggle array - select & drag tag - repeat.

I need to do a lot of these.

Question:
Is there a means to copy/modify/paste data log contents?
such that i could export the list, edit in notepad - or similar - then copy back in place.
?

Similar Topics

We use the data logger to pull our manually input lab data daily. I currently have it set up as a continuous pull and pulls at noon and midnight...
Replies
Views
Hi Everyone, Hope you all are safe and well. I have a question about creating a Data Log snapshot in Crimson 3.1. I have created a HMI screen...
Replies
Views
Hi, I have a complex database in Crimson 3.0 and in one of the display pages I am trying to get a tag to show the sum of several other tags. The...
Replies
Views
Hi I have been using Red Lion products for some time, I had a thought over the bank holiday weekend, As you do. It would be nice if whenever a...
Replies
Views
Looking for information regarding what data types are supported in Crimson 3.1 programs. Cstring is self explanatory. Professor Google hasn't been...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom