panelview 1200 problem

i have a PanelView 1200 that went down along with the PLC i was able to get the PLC back up after clearing the hard fault however the PanelView has a message flashing in red at the top that says PLC COMMUNICATION LOSS we have tried clearing it but have had no luck we tried to hook the laptop up and upload the existing program and it says that the host pc can not communicate with the panelview I also get the same thing when we try to download a backup to it I was using panelbuilder 1400e when i got this message i have tried using the other two that i have witch are panelbuilder, and panelbuilder32 and i get similar error messages so if any one has any ideas please post a reply or e-mail me [email protected]

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, it needs to be sent out for repair.
Had a similar fault with SLC504 and PV550, a power flick caused both to fault and on powerup the PV550 comms had defaulted back to factory settings and same error appeared. Didn't matter what we did, no go.
Luckily we carried spares.

If you don't have a spare, AB has an "Immediate Repair and Replace" program where you can have a new unit on-site by 10:00 the next day (sooner if you can arrange shipment details). Ask your distributor.

Marc

Thank's msinclair

I may have to do that because the two I do have I just checked out one will not power up and the other one powers up but I can't select anything none of the keys will work when I go to configure mode the upload/download is highlighted but I can't select it I have tried enter, cursur up, and cursur down but get no response