Using Transfer Utility on PC based HMI

Has anyone been able to use the ME Transfer Utility to Upload an application from a pc based FTView 6.0 installation? AB is very vague in the installation manuals and at one point says only that the drivers need to be configured on both ends. The HMI is working fine accessing several controllogix processors over ethernet.

Any advice if no direct experience? I have tried configuring an RSLinx enterprise driver to no avail. Currently in process of updating our Rockwell contract so I am unable to access tech-connect. Any advice would be appreciated.
Thanks

Why do you need the transfer utility for a PC-based ME Project (ME Station)? Just shutdown the ME project and copy the .mer file. If the PC is on a network, you can copy it remotely, just like any other file.

We are using automated archiving for compliance purposes. This system utilizes Rockwell's transfer utility for FTView HMI's. I have thought about setting up scripts to accomplish what you are suggesting but I would rather keep all my eggs in one basket.