CAI WebControl Logger [Software]

Lars-K

Hi, I have written a program for logging data from the WebControl PLC.
The program is compiled in VB 6.0, and should run on all computers from NT4/Win2000 and up.
This program can log all cgi command you can use to retrive data from the PLC.
The program has a login window for choosing desired IP adress, User Name and Password.
You can choose to log from one to ten values, choosen from a dropdown box.
You can use all aviliable cgi commands, and set the timerate for logging. (except getall.cgi since the formatting is not good...)
Logging is from one second up tp 360 seconds.
For every string logged, the current time and date is saved. Remember that this data is from your PC not the PLC.
The logged data can be saved to a text file, and if you want to, the program will autosave to this file every ten lines generated.
You can also copy the data to clipboard. The data is formatted so it can be pasted directly into excel for further investigation.
Making charts and so on.
The text file can be dragged and dropped into Excel, and the formatting is perfect. (Tested in Office 2007)
I have tried to log a lot of strings, and over 30000 lines is not any problem at all.
Just remember to turn of hibernate/sleep functions on your PC, since this will prevent the program from logging.
Please test the program, and if you have any problems or ideas of more things to implement, please add a posting!

For Download: http://www.weatherby..._view&iden=139#

Pic's from the program:

120_2.gif

120_3.gif

120_4.gif

120_5.gif

120_6.gif