OT - A Plea to designers

shawn_75

I know that someone here, at some point, has been involved in the design of whatever machine it is that twists bread bag ties. Please, for the love of God, righty tighty - lefty loosey!!

Nearly a life time ago, I worked as a tec (I was 21) in a bakery and it had machines that wrapped bread in wax paper, the machine was called a "BL5", not a PLC in the place, we had stackable logic blocks made by MTE I think.

Chris

Similar Topics

Hi, does anyone have a Markem Printer manual on an X45 or the NGCPL printer protocol please. John.
Replies
Views
Hello All, I am very new to PLC programming…about a 1.5 weeks. I was hired two weeks ago to be a project manager for a cabinet manufacturing...
Replies
Views
I have to rant about this one. Called for a press not being able to unload - so it had to a PLC problem. Traced it to a bad cable going to a...
Replies
Views
…what are some key areas that you would discuss? I have a distant friend who owns a mechanical design shop with roughly 10 designers working...
Replies
Views
I've currently writing a best practices/guidelines for a system I'm working on. The system consists of eight Guardlogix processors connected over...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom