SEW Ipos simulation

fury

Hi folks, my fist thear here. So i try to learn sew ipos programming but i don have full exes to movidrive invertor. I can write my programs at home and afterthat i have 30 min in university to test it. And is terrible to write at home and to think that evrything will work. So i want to as if there are any way to simulate the ipos systems. The idea is to test my code at home (wiht out movidrive) ?? Thanks

eBay is you best friend

Hi!

There are lots of cheap Movidrives available at eBay.de. I have two units (MDX61B-0014-5-0-3-0T) which is too old to be firmware upgraded to use them with the EtherCAT card, otherwise fully functional. 50 EUR each.

Best Regards/D

I don't think it's possible to simulate SEW's IPOS Programs. I made a couple of programs but always had to test on the driver. Ask SEW if they have some kind of IPOS simulator, I never searched for that, but it may exists.