Vijeoplayer HMI

dwpang

Hi I am using Twidosuite for PLC and vijeoplayer for HMI programming.

The problem here is i am creating a schedule block to set time for flashing message on the HMI as a reminder.

I have created a schedule block in Twido, and the output signal in the schedule block is %m1 for example. However, in the Vijeoplayer, when i placed the message display, i cant manage to input the variable i have created for the output signal. and i cant create the message i want to be flashed onto the HMI.

any one out there with a solution or better one? thanks.

Similar Topics

Good Day to all of you, this is my first post, i will try to explain as best as possible, english is not my natural language. I am performing an...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics shown not only blower...
Replies
Views
Does anyone happen to know how to install the graphic picture in HMI when I go into blower selection there are no graphics show not only blower...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I've been tasked with automating a flatbed press that runs with some pretty extreme temperatures. I've been told it can run close to...
Replies
Views
Good morning! Let me start by saying, I am still learning about this type of HMI programming. I recently watched a video about recipes and how it...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom