StartProgram in script

Tanke

Hi

I need to run an application when my MP377 panel start up. I have a script that is triggered by the system event 140000 but it is the script that should run the application that fails.

I have tested the "StartProgram" on a push button and there it works fine with the following input.
StartProgram
Program name: \flash\vnc\winvnc.exe
Program parameters:
Display mode: Normal
Wait for program to end: No

In the scrip I have written the same as follows
StartProgram ("\flash\vnc\winvnc.exe","",hmiShowNormal, hmiNo)

But when I compile the script I get an error because I haven't put in any program parameters.

I can't really figure out where I am going wrong.

Hope you can help me

I found the solution myself.

When StartProgram is used the it shall be without the parenthesis so it works with.
StartProgram "\flash\vnc\winvnc.exe","",hmiShowNormal, hmiNo