RSLinx Classic EtherNet to ControlNet

DavidBartel

I have seen on my co-workers laptop that he is able to connect to multiple PLCs using his EtherNet port going into a PLC then thur the backplane of that PLC go out the ControlNet port and from there connect to every PLC on Control Net.

When I bring up RSWho I can see the PLC over Ethernet and see the controlNet Card but I dont see any other nodes on the control net Card.

What am I doing wrong?:confused:

Similar Topics

How does RSLinx Classic EtherNet/IP Driver "Windows Default" adapter relate to the all of the available Windows adapters? Is there a way to...
Replies
Views
Good morning, Guys: We want to add one PF525 EENET to our existing Rslogix 5000 system,in the Rslinx classic we can't see Ethernet tree,we have...
Replies
Views
Under the "Ethernet devices" driver from RSLinx, I see all my remote devices when my laptop's wifi is enabled. Under the Ethernet/IP driver, I...
Replies
Views
Hello, Any help! My Rslinx classic with version 3.8, Ethernet /IP Driver cannot detect anything within the network, but using the ethernet...
Replies
Views
Good Evening, I just received a new laptop and need some assistance. My old setup worked well. So same cables, Ethernet Switch etc. Only thing...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom