S7-300 Real Time

mariobo11

Hello!

Im back with some questions. :confused:

Is there in S7-300 some timer who read real time or count real time?

I have to program 2 way work, from 06:00AM-11:00PM and second from 11PM-06AM. I would like to compare time and set some bit on, if time is 6AM or 11PM.

How can i do it?

PLEASE HELP :(

Ohhh... i cant do anything complicated with step 7. :(

Is there any command in step 7 for counters, like in Allen-Bradley C5:0/DN ,EN, ACC?

All problems are solved. Sorry for being stupid about this :(.

I have used SFC1 and then FC8 to convert D&T into Time, and then i moved my time into DInt. With this i solved everything.

Thanks for helping me. My project is going very well because of plctalk members :D:D

Similar Topics

I want to realize the communication S7 and pc by cable profibus or mpi I want to know the steps to that allows me to do it
Replies
Views
Hi, Is it possible and how to get automated data transfer, what works real-time all the time, from Siemens S7-300PLC to MS excel spreadsheet...
Replies
Views
Dear Sir, I try to write a function use SCL to read the string from a DB and convert it to real and transfer to another DB. But the simple...
Replies
Views
Dear Experts. I have a CPU 315-2dp Siemens PLC which is communication between mistubishi fX-3U Series mistubishi is giving me AScii String data...
Replies
Views
Further to a post yesterday regarding access to the PLC's real time clock in an S7 300 PLC, I have followed the advice of the forum and used the...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom