Panelview Plus Compact Trending

mike.m

Bin struggling with this for a good while now.

Does anybody know of an easy was to skip / jump 24 hours when using trending one a panelview plus compact 1000?

In factory talk view ME I can only find a move left or move right button not a way of jumping back several pages.

Thanks

Mike

I'm in ViewStudio atm and can't find a way to make the ViewME "Move Left" button move more than half the time span of the Trend. However, you can set the auto-repeat rate fairly high. Would be nice if they would add a Trend Move Left (and Right) button that allowed you to specify how far to move...

Similar Topics

Hello all. I have a question about communication between my HMI and processor. Somehow, one of our maintenance techs goofed up the program. We...
Replies
Views
Hi I was wondering if someone knew off the top of their head how many PLC shortcuts I can have with the following logic module (2711PC-RP8D Ser.A)...
Replies
Views
Hello : can anyone tell me how can use the ActiveX with this terminal, I'm trying to use it, but I receive the error message "ME ActiveX control...
Replies
Views
Above mentioned HMI is installed in my plant with Micrologix PLC. Yesterday the HMI suddenly stopped working during plant operation and HMI's...
Replies
Views
I have a panelview plus that is connected to a compact logix. I use this as the DCS for a gas fired heater sometimes even though the controller...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom