Whole db Crc check ?

SHKODRAN

Can anyone tell me how to monitor a db if the data changes?
I want to restore data from the store db to destination db only if the information does not match the source to the destination..
Can someone help me.
Note: Db is 100 byte only Dword data!
Thanks.

@ L D[AR2,P#0.0]
You're right, I can do a comparison of the two db, the problem is that I can not
do it cyclically.
Theoretically no one could write of db, since it is protected by dynamic password (HMI), but often the technicians provide the formula of password generation , then they also operators.

@TurpoUrpo
No , it is not a barrier , I understand you , but it is db of important machine parameters.

Thank you, and sorry for my English disastrous.

Can anyone tell me how to monitor a db if the data changes?
I want to restore data from the store db to destination db only if the information does not match the source to the destination..
Can someone help me.
Note: Db is 100 byte only Dword data!
Thanks.

Add up the byte (or word) values to a double word containg the check sum. Compare with the check sum for the protected DB.
It is not 100% secure if more values are changed at the same instant, and the sum of the changes = 0.

Kalle

Here's the source to compare two DB's and correct one to the other and indicate when they are different:

Code:
FUNCTION FC 5 : BOOL
TITLE =if userDB <> MasterDB then userDB:=MasterDB
VERSION : 0.1

VAR_INPUT
  MasterDB : BLOCK_DB ; 
  UserDB : BLOCK_DB ; 
END_VAR
VAR_TEMP
  iloopCount : INT ; 
END_VAR
BEGIN
NETWORK
TITLE =RET_VAL := userDB <> MasterDB 
      SET   ; 
      R     #RET_VAL; 
      LAR1  P#DBX 0.0; 
      LAR2  P#DIX 0.0; 
      OPN   #MasterDB; 
      CDB   ; 
      OPN   #UserDB; 
      L     DBLG; 
A:    T     #iloopCount; 
      L     B [AR1,P#0.0]; 
      L     B [AR2,P#0.0]; 
      ==I   ; 
      JC    ok; 
      S     #RET_VAL; 
      T     B [AR1,P#0.0]; 
ok:   +AR1  P#1.0; 
      +AR2  P#1.0; 
      L     #iloopCount; 
      LOOP  A; 
      SET   ; 
      SAVE  ; 
END_FUNCTION

Not bad the idea of ​​LD [AR2, P # 0.0], I thought of doing something univesrsale for use with the Db-linked and unlinked, but it's better than nothing.
I will try to implement something more, thanks for the help
you are very helpful.