It is Saw Dust Festival time again.

No income tax, no capital gains tax. Freedom!
The nigth before the Wood Technology show starts, many engineers in the wood tech business get together with the competition and have a beer or two or three. The data below was sent to me by Rod Nelson who instigates the whole thing.
If you are going, let me know and I will relay the info.
I will be there and at the show as we have a booth there.

Code:
Meet The Enemy 2004

Woody says “Attendance is Mandatory”	Red Lion HotelGround Floor CafeTuesday, March 16, 20045:00 – 9:00 PMRod NelsonNBE Booth 238Cell Phone (360) 951-2737

1021 NE Grand Avenue
Portland, OR 97232
(one block North of Show)
PHONE: (503) 235-2100

Yes, it is once again time for the no host, Meet The Enemy party.   The sawmill trade show kickoff event where the best minds in controls, scanners and optimizers gather to steal secrets, hide failures, exaggerate successes, disseminate bad ideas, distribute resumes, embellish stories, spread rumors, and determine how to circumvent patents. 

Feel free to forward this announcement to anyone that would find this event entertaining or anyone who would be entertaining. 

Please respond if you plan on attending.