Micrologix 1200 comms autoconfigure, but cannot see it in RSWho?

Jsmith2170

I have a micrologix 1200, talking to a panelview 300 via DH485.
When i press the comms button and change the comms port to default, i can auto configure the DF1 interface in RSLinx, but cannot see the PLC in RSWho..
Any ideas?
PC is a Dell with built in RS232 port, using the standard micrologix comms lead.

Can you show us a screen shot?

Is the autobrowse check?

Did you click on the "+" sign to expand the DF1 driver?

Screen shot won't show anything.
Auto browse is on.
And the + button pressed
I have been using rslinx for over 10 years but have never seen this sort of problem before.
Going to try power cycle to PLC and see if that helps
Cheers for the response.

Similar Topics

I am trying to communicate between a Micrologix 1200 and a vision system VB program. Current situation is that clear the buffers (ACL) and send a...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I'm working on a project where I need to exchange data between a Siemens S7-1200 PLC and an Allen-Bradley MicroLogix 1400 PLC. The...
Replies
Views
I have a MicroLogix 1200 that has an 8 input and a 16 output. Every 6 months-year I get a fault and when online go to error it is something like...
Replies
Views
Have a bad output on a Micrologix 1200. Moved wire over to an available output, changed program to associate with new output. downloaded program...
Replies
Views
I need help achieving the following task: ML1200 sending 4 to 20 mA thru analog output ch0 to a DC speed controller analog input(4 to 20 mA) my...
Replies
Views
Back
Top Bottom